Protect your investments with our small batch leather balm. All ingredients are sourced, mixed and hand poured by us in our Okotoks, Alberta based studio. Prices in CAD. Ships within 48 hours. Wholesale orders are welcome, please email us for pricing and information.
- Rejuvenates, Protects, Waterproofs
- All Natural/Vegetarian
- Locally Sourced Ingredients
- 3 Sizes available for packing convenience or larger volumes for on the bench use.
Instructions for use:
- Clean item with a damp cloth
- Test in an inconspicuous area to sneak peek results
- Remove a small amount of balm, rub between hands to warm up and massage it into your product until desired amount of coverage is reached.
- Buff with a soft cloth
- For best results, wait 24 hours before buffing to allow balm to absorb
Almond Oil: The amino acids and vitamins in this oil will go on light and smooth and help the other ingredients penetrate more deeply. It absorbs easily and softens leather very well.
Cocoa Butter: Naturally high in Vitamin E and fatty acids, cocoa butter contains many properties that help to hydrate and nourish leather.
Beeswax: Helps to stabilize our recipe and adds much of the waterproofing features to our balm. It also helps to keep in the oils and butter so they can do what they do best.
Essential Oils: We have selected a few essential oils that are blended to give an outdoorsy scent. You will pick up notes of cedar, sage and smoke.
For use on leather boots, saddles/tack, motorcycle seats/gear, gloves, bags, purses, wallets and any full grain personal leather item that needs some love and extra protection.
If used on stamped or tooled leather, additional brushing may be needed to remove excess balm from cracks.
Not for use with suede | Product safety is not tested | Balm may darken leather